Saturday, November 22, 2008

Project 365 ~ Week 47

A bit of movie mania this week, starting with Quantum of Solace with Justin and Shannon, the Movie Moxie. I certainly enjoyed the outing but the movie, it was just okay.

Sunday Justin was inspired to make pancakes - definitely the highlight of the day!

On Monday I took some time to do some reading and planning and even a bit of reading for pleasure!

On Tuesday I went to the naturopath and had the masseter conversation. I am so thankful to everyone who has shared ways for masseters to have fun and relax! It's been really helpful.

Heading out to teach Nia on the night of the first snow. We've had such crappy weather luck on Wednesdays that we've had to laugh. Last year we had the biggest storm and the coldest night and now the first snow! At least it's memorable!

Thursday was Studio Day #2. Jinx was totally digging my recycle bin! And I had a great time working with images and also going through Story 2 of The Snow Queen. I'm really committed to studio time!

Thursday was the ritual of fire.

And the week ends with 2 movies in one day! First I saw Let the Right One In with Justin. This is a very special film. Dark, delicate, frightening, sensitive. When I saw the preview, I thought it would be just on the edge of too disturbing for me. But I'm really glad that I saw it.

And then, as it's Friday, it was time to meet up with Shannon. Check out the amazing Griffindor scarf she made!
Shannon and I then joined the lively opening night crowd to see, yes, Twilight. It was a lot of fun and a rather true representation of the book. The girl who plays Bella is wonderful.
Wow, it's just a few weeks until the end of the year!

Project 365 is my attempt to capture a year in my life through a photograph a day. On Saturday's I'll post the week's pics. At the end of the year, I'll create a video of all these precious moments. Feel free to participate at any time. Yours can be Project 347 or Project 292. It's up to you.

6 comments:

Aurora said...

you have been tagged! your it!
please check out my blog to see what this means...

;-) aurora

Suzie Ridler said...

You saw Twilight?! Really? And she was a good Bella! Oh I am so super relived to hear that. Thank you for letting us know.

Busy crazy week as usual and wow, those are big pancakes. You have inspired me to try my own ritual of fire today Jamie.

Jynx is just the cutest!

Genie Sea said...

I went with my goddaughter and her mom (my friend) and all my god daughter's friends and their moms to see Twilight last night.

Quite the experience watching a movie with mostly tweens in the audience!

I agree, Kristen Stewart encapsulated Bella wonderfully!

I agree with Suzie, Jynx is very cute. A red-headed version of my Stinky! :)

Her Speak said...

I'm jealous of your tidy studio! I love having my beasties keep me company in my studio when I work. :)

When 365 is over--what is the next project?

Jul said...

I love the idea of this project. I take photos almost every day, anyway, but I've never thought to put them together like this. Maybe I'll try something similar for 2009.

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Somehow I missed this one! What a rockin week it turned out to be. I *love* the pic of Jinx in the blue box! And the lights at the side of the theatre... totally cool!