Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday ~ Jan 7, 2009

Photobucket

What do you wish for in 2009?

Welcome to the first Wishcasting Wednesday at Starshyne Productions.

Since Valentine's Day 2007, I have been hosting a haven for wishes at
Wishcasting. In the spirit of my 2009 intention: focus, I've decided to invite Wishcasting to a new home here. Each Wednesday you will find a prompt meant to inspire you to make a wish on your blog and, as today, there will be a place for you to leave a direct link to your week's wish.

At the heart of Wishcasting is giving and receiving encouragement and support. I invite you all to include on your wish post a request that people respond in the comments with a simple phrase, "As ______ wishes for herself, so I wish also." This is a powerful phrase that includes a belief in the wisher as well as the wish. And be sure to visit other wishers and help tend their dreams.

Imagine filling your year with wishes! You can start today.

Be sure to add a direct link to your wish post on your blog.

7 comments:

Genie Sea said...

Done and done and in the nick of time :)

Thank you for this and for all the wonderful things that you do for us!

You are beyond an inspiration; you are lovely light!

As Jamie wishes for herself, so I wish also.

Jen said...

Thank you for all you do. I am so happy to have found this site! As Jamie Wishes for herself, so I wish also~

Anonymous said...

Jamie - You rock! I love all that you do to inspire others. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thanks for being you!

Anonymous said...

yipes i'm late!!! well at least i got to post my wish!!! on the full moon no less, hee hee!!!

my post is actually a catch up post, so it's three in one really... i hope that's ok...

thank YOU jamie for making your blog a wonderful and safe place for our intentions and wishes!!! fabulous!!!

peace and love
xox

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

Your blog is an inspiration! Thank you for being here.

Holly said...

Blessings, All!
I'm not sure that I did this correctly, but as I am a dear one in Samatha's world, I've joined you to make our wishes more potent. If you let me know that I did this correctly, that would be fab!

And to start, What all of us here wish, so it is that I wish for them. Oh, and me!

Bright Blessings!!

Unknown said...

I have just recently started sharing in this wonderful activity! It is a gift to us all, to encourage each other and be encouraged. Thank you for doing this for us!! Namaste'