Sunday, June 07, 2009

Full Strawberry Moon Dreamboards ~ June 7, 2009

The Full Strawberry Moon, the Full Honey Moon, the Full Rose Moon, what a luscious, sensual moon we have to bless our dreams this month. And in addition, this full moon is in Sagittarius - a fire sign ready to ignite your dreams with energy and passion! Sagittarius is a sign of expansion, that arrow shooting way beyond any boundaries or limitations that may have been holding you back.

Let this powerful moon set you free to dream with wild abandon, to bust through any barriers that have been in your way. Fill your dreamboard with whatever stirs your spirit and catches your soul - without censorship. Let yourself experience the luscious abundance of this moon and fill your dreamboard to overflowing. Let the pictures drip off the sides of the page. If there's something you're dreaming of that you can't find a picture of, draw it or write it in. Let your heart's longing pour onto the page. Let your soul reveal to you what it's aching for and then invite it in every day this month.

Run wild with your dreams under this full Strawberry moon and see what gorgeous places they take you.

13 comments:

Holly said...

May this Rose moon bring depth, warmth, passion, mystery, fragrance, and more beauty to your life. Blessings on you, Bright Spirit.

Rebekah said...

I have to admit I got ahead of myself with the dream boards. I did mine yesterday! Haha.

I hope your dreams come through this and every month, Jamie. :)

Kathryn Costa said...

What a luscious post. Thanks Jamie for spreading the magic.

{soul hugs}
Kathryn

Rachelle Mee-Chapman said...

My dreamboard doubled as my first Wreck this Journal page. (It's all Starshyne all the time over here!)

Many blessing to all you dreamers!

sema said...

this is my first dreamboard.
thanks for motivating me to try my hand in creating the dreamboard
blessings
sema

Pink Heels said...

As Jamie wishes for herself, I wish for her too! Many blessings on this beautiful full moon!

Mjfontaine said...

i twitted out again posted the wrong link sorry number 12 is the correct link....

On a good note my menstrual cycle is always around dreamboard time amazing~!!!
marilyn

http://creativehealinggoddess.blogspot.com/2009/06/full-moonrose-moon-dreamboard.html

Jenni said...

As I was assembling this, my husband peeked over my shoulder & said to our son, "Mama's making art that reminds her who she is & what she cares about." I thought to myself, 'Right on!' Thank you.

Janet said...

Like Sema, this is my first dreamboard. It was the easiest creative thing I've done in a while. That's gotta be a good sign!

Melinda said...

This is my first actual dreamboard too. I decided to post it and future ones on my flickr account. You can click to see my board and choose ALL SIZES at the top of the photo of the board to blow it up to see it larger. I know my poetry I added is very difficult to make out...but it is okay on my end to read and I guess that is what is really important.

I have been meaning to work on visualization boards for about a year now and have never made time to do one. This is a great jumpstart for me and I felt it would be a great way to be more creative and tie things into the moon which I love.

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

Jamie, your dreamboard is gorgeous.

Your written inspiration is exactly exactly what I needed to hear today...thank you ....

Ananda said...

Happy Strawberry Ful Moon Sistaloves! This was my first time participating in Jamie's Full Moon experience. It was amazing. I really felt connected to the sweetness of the honey moon. I was inspired by the sweet honey river energy of Oshun, the West African Yoruba goddess of love. Thanks Jamie for making this event happen. I look forward to visiting everyone's page.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

I have deeply enjoyed doing the rounds at all the participants´boards.

Thank you Jamie for providing this warm, creative community with a space to share what they do/feel/think.