Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Next Chapter: 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women

It was such a joy to work through Soul Coaching by Denise Linn with an amazing group of inspiring, beautiful spirits. So much so, in fact, that it inspired me to start another group in January. Starting January 9, I'll be leading a group through The 12 Secrets of Highly Creative Women. We'll go through one chapter a week, sharing our responses and the journey.
  • If you're interested in finding more, simply click here.
  • If you know you want to dive right in and join the excitement, email me at jamie (at) openthedoor (dot) ca with your name and the address of the blog on which you'll be posting.
I'm already looking forward to 2009!

6 comments:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Yesterday as I was doing my on line shopping.
I order the book.

Coffee is on.

Genie Sea said...

Whoop Whoop! SO am I! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in!

Ordered the book from Amazon.com and I'm already excited. Bring on the New Super Creative Year!

Hugs and lots of love,
Mudd a.k.a. Happy Oza :-)
xoxo

Suzie Ridler said...

I ordered the book but it may be coming late, according to amazing. I ordered it through the library too just in case. I really need help with this area. I just don't want to do anything creative these days, I'm hoping this will help.

Anonymous said...

I got my book yesterday! I am so excited.
~Dawn

Miss Robyn said...

my book is in and I pick it up next Tuesday!! I am off now to read your list in the other post! xo