And so, right now, I'm opening up to a different approach. I'm sitting with the question and letting the Universe know I'd really like some guidance on the matter, and I'm waiting and watching. I'm turning the intensity dial down a notch, taking a deep breath and turning up my receivers.
The question on my mind has been "what's next?" specifically in terms of my business. I've got a million ideas and as many hopes and dreams and have felt powerfully lately that a stronger sense of focus would allow what I do to shine more brightly in the world and make a meaningful connection with people that I can really help.
Here are some of the messages I've collected over the past week (I knew they were messages because of the zing of energy that coursed through my body when I encountered them):
- "Creativity is one of the easiest ways to hear the messages of our soul" Denise Linn
- "Perhaps within each of us there is a daring spirit that whispers to be heard" Sue Bender
- We all know how easy it is to be anesthetized to our surroundings and our own feelings and intuitions." Shaun McNiff.
- The moment of possibility - "Maybe I could..."
- Magic (from Sunny)
- For 4 years, I didn't see a single robin in our neighbourhood. Now there's one that frequents our backyard.