Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Getting to Know You a la the Actor's Studo


The wonderful Swampgrrl is hosting this months' Getting to Know You at Create a Connection. And this week she's prompting us to answer these awesome questions originally from Bernard Pivot that I know from the Actor's Studio.

1. What is your favorite word?

Luminescent

2. What is your least favorite word?


Can't

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

Dancing - all of the above

4. What turns you off?

Violence. Cruelty

5. What is your favorite curse word?

Fuzzy bunnies!

6. What sound or noise do you love?

Thunder. Purring. Rain on the roof when I'm cozy in bed.

7. What sound or noise do you hate?

Yelling in anger (though not in protest)

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

Expressive Arts Therapist (I'm taking a class on Saturday - wish me luck!)

9. What profession would you not like to do?

Anything working with numbers

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear the God & the Goddess say when you arrive?

Okay, kid, what do you want to do next?

7 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I absolutely LOVE that you added Goddess to that Jamie! And oh my, what an adorable photo of you and Jinx. Your hair is so great, I can't get over this transformation. Awesome answers! I love that you don't hate words in protest, fascinating.

Anonymous said...

ditto on adding "goddess." oh yes!

i love dancing as well. i would love to dance with you ... perhaps in october?

stunningly sweet photo...

and what's with fuzzy bunnies?

Shannon said...

Oh, I love your answers!! I love those questions from the Actor's studio, what a fun thing to do!!!

Great pic too, looks like you two are getting to know each other as well!

Fuzzy bunnies ftw!!

Anonymous said...

Luminescent is a great word! I like it alot too.

Anonymous said...

Oh, rain on the roof when I'm cosy in bed - what a glorious feeling that is! Love your answers, Jamie, and may well adopt fuzzy bunnies as a favourite! :)
I wish you the very best of luck on Saturday, although I am certain you don't need it. You could be teaching that class, I'm sure.

Thank you so much for the positive comment on my namelian - powerful & dynamic is so what I needed to hear at the minute, bless you. I may even start to believe it! ;) Look forward to seeing yours soon..

Love that photo! xXx

Laini Taylor said...

Great answers, Jamie! All of them. Love the "what do you want to do next?" -- I would like to hear that too. Also, love that pic of you below!

Unknown said...

Good morning Jamie,

I have missed reading you. I have allowed my job to take over my life.

These are two beautiful photos of you. Your kind soul beams forth. I agree with Suzie, it's a very elegant and becoming hair bob.

I'm interested in the term "expressive art therapy," or perhaps I've got the term wrong. I hope you post on it.