Monday, October 23, 2006

True Balance ~ Fourth Chakra ~ Impressions


Shannon has come up with a great way to relate to the chakras by doing free association with the words that Sonia Choquette uses to describe them. I hope she doesn't mind that I'm going to try out the exercise to connect with the Heart Chakra.
  • Empathy: World Peace
  • Generosity: Spirit
  • Compassion: Forgiveness
  • Forgiveness: Awaited
  • Nurturing: Angel
  • Understanding: Depth
  • Listening: Aura
  • Acceptance: Total
  • Tolerance: What are you tolerating?
  • Affection: Kisses
  • Kindness: Mom
  • Patience: Water
  • Laughter: Grandma

Wow, some of those really came out of left field for me. I felt a little softness around my heart when doing that exercise, like some unexpected feelings got gently tickled and stirred. Thanks for your creative self, Shannon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, I think when I write my post for Chapoter 4 I will do this too.