Saturday, September 02, 2006

August Happiness Challenge ~ Wrapping Up

Yes, it's a bit weird to wrap up the August Happiness Challenge with Taxes, but on August 31 Justin and I finally got all of our taxes up to date, which not only makes me ecstatic but also knocks off #24 on my 101 List!
So that wraps up 31 days of celebrating happiness, of paying attention to the things in my life, both big and small, that make me smile. I have to say that it has reminded me of how lucky I am in so many ways. Thank you, Universe!

3 comments:

meghan said...

WELL DONE!! What a load off! (And happy belated Birthday to Justin - I can't wait to someday meet both of you! - sorry I've been away a bit - I'm definitely back now!! xoxoxo

Claudia said...

Congratulations, it´s been a wonderful month!

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!! WOOOHOO Taxes done, happiness all around and one off your 101 - soooo cool!