Monday, May 15, 2006

Madurodam ~Scheveningen

Yesterday's adventure was to Madurodam, a miniature depiction of Holland. You can see many of the most famous landmarks in small form. My favourite part was there was a miniature clog factory and for a euro, it made you a tiny pair of shoes!

This is Scheveningen, a beautiful beach in Holland. There's a long, long boardwalk filled with fabulous restaurants, often with both cozy couches filled with colourful cushions and deck chairs to catch some rays.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, what a gorgeous place!!! Mini clogs ftw!

Suzie Ridler said...

Holland is gorgeous! What a fascinating place. We went to Miniature World in Victoria but we sure didn't get any miniature clogs, how cool is that?

So happy to hear from you Jamie!

Claudia said...

Keep these posts coming, I feel like I´m on a trip to Holland myself!

Laini Taylor said...

What a lovely trip you're having! I am aching to travel. My best friend from highschool married a Dutchman and has lived in Amsterdam for over 10 years, and I've only visited her once! I want to go again! Hope you're having an AMAZING time!