Monday, May 11, 2009

Michelle Ward asked me...

Now here's a power pack. The sassy and spectacular Michelle Ward of When I Grow Up Coach met up with White Hot Truth Soothsayer Danielle LaPorte and created this kick-butt interview meme. Michelle designed special questions just for me and I'll answer them at the end. I'll play along too and if you decide you'd like me to create 5 interview questions just for you, I would love to.

THE INTERVIEW RULES


* leave me a comment with your email address saying: “interview me”
* I will e-mail you five questions of my choice
* you can then answer the questions on your blog {with a link back to my blog}
* you should also post these rules, along with an offer to interview anyone else who emails you, wanting to be interviewed
* anyone who asks to be interviewed should be sent 5 questions to answer on their blog
* it would be nice if the questions were individualized for each blogger

My Questions from Michelle

If you were a rock star, who would you be and why?

Okay, if I'm going to be a rock star, I'm not going to be an imitation. I'm going to be the loudest, proudest, most kick-ass Jamie this world has ever seen. With fabulous boots. And a personal stylist. And attitude to spare. (See my inspiration photo above.)

If you had to make a dreamboard for your daughter, what would it contain?

I won't be having children, but if I was to imagine a dreamboard for my daughter, here's what it would be like:
  • a daytrip with me to get magazines
  • a big piece of bristol board on a wide open table with glue sticks, markers, scissors, glitter and in the middle the words, "Your dreams go here."
  • a day of fun creating
What would make up your perfect breakfast?

French toast with raspberries and real maple syrup. The perfect dark roast coffee. Fresh squeezed orange juice. Champagne. I'm wearing a fluffy white robe, have the perfect pedicure and am sitting on a balcony with my husband looking out onto a white sandy beach, watching turquoise waves roll in under a sky brushed with scattered white clouds. We have nowhere to go and nothing to do. Yum.

If you were forced to get a tattoo right now, what would it be and why?

Tribal black panthers around my left bicep.

How do you get over being scared?

I remind myself that at this moment, right here, right now, I am safe.

Want me to interview you? Leave a comment including your email or email me directly and I'll send you 5 questions just for you. I might even use the tarot for inspiration.

28 comments:

Hybrid J said...

Wow, being interviewed by the awesome Jamie ... I won't let this chance slip through my figners!!! So Jamie, pls interview me. My email address is: hybridj@gmail.com.

By the way, we share the same name. I'm also a Jamie! :)

And don't forget to claim your Noblesse Award at my blog. The link is:

http://hybridj.blogspot.com/2009/05/noblesse-award.html

Can't wait to get your questions!!!

Hybrid J said...

Ooops, slippery fingers -

I love your answer & image for the rock star - a real kick ass gal. And what a powerful tattoo you chose for your bicep!

Suzie Ridler said...

Loudest and proudest! Yup, that is kick ass Jamie for sure. On that tranquil island with fabulous food, that totally rocks Jamie. I love that sense of safety so you can also be a punkass. Talk about my kind of balance!

Genie Sea said...

Love your answers! I especially love the breakfast scenario! :)

You know you're a rock star already, right? :)

I'm waffling about being interviewed. Oh what the heck. Why not? I would love to be interviewed. :)

Lori-Lyn said...

I love your answers too. I especially love the dream board answer. How wonderful if every child received this gift. (And I would love to be interviewed by you.) lorilyn@gmail.com.

Anonymous said...

Well, miss loud, proud, most kick-ass Jamie.... A fabulous interview!!!! You're already a rockstar!!!

I LOVE your whole perfect dreamy breakfast scenerio!

And I think you should just go ahead and get that tattoo!!

I am SO into being interviewed by YOU!!! (when you have the time)

bohomom@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Okay...I'll play! :) Interview me! Hit me with your best shot! (Okay, that was a little too '80's, sorry!)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

*Paula stands in line, asks the person behind to save her spot for her, goes home, brings tea & cookies for everybody at the queue, smiles, chats and munches*

Me, please Jamie. *beam*

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

You are a big star already!

I am in!
cajita21@yahoo.com

Tori said...

Your answers rock! You'd be a kickass rock star.

I'll play. =) my email is victorialynne90@hotmail.com

Peaceole said...

Ok this could be scary but lets roll with it...

Dolores Leach
Paradiseleach@yahoo.com
or doloresleach@yahoo.com

http://peaceole.blogspot.com

Sunny said...

Jamie -- through what you create, you become.
Masterful. :-)

Tiara said...

I'm in! divabat@gmail.com

Tiara said...

and done :) http://www.tiarashafiq.com/2009/05/11/interviewed-by-jamie

Lisa said...

Well there's a pretty long line here! If there's room, I'm getting in line too (and if there's not, I totally understand - hey, a kick-ass rock star has to guard her time, or the fans will be all over her 24-7! And I love the tattoo - totally fits with the boots you donned in question #1)

Lisa said...

Oops. lbeaulieu@yahoo.com or kavindrablog@yahoo.com. Just in case you get to the end of the line ;)

Pamela said...

Oooh, what fun!! I love your answers, Jamie! Can we go on tour together?

If you aren't exhausted after all of these interviews, I'd love to be interviewed by you. :)

Danette said...

Interview me! info@danetterelic.com.

You know how I love your questions. ;)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Done! I answered my 5 questions.

Cool ones they were, a starting point for more wondering and pondering.:)
http://keepitsimplemakeitgreat.blogspot.com/2009/05/more-questions.html

Kathy said...

Can I play too?? I would love to be interviewed (I think)... : )

koneill4591@msn.com

Kathy

http://myownlittleworld-oneill.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Count me in please!

ichoosebliss at gmail dot com

Lisa PN said...

Jamie! I love this, such a great idea! If you are still looking for someone to ask questions of, plese send them to me!

lisa@girlcancreate.com

Genie Sea said...

Phew! The interview is up! :)

Kathy said...

Whew! Finally got my answers up...

Thanks Jamie! It was a lot of fun and made me really take a hard look at some aspects of my life I hadn't really thought about before..

WhiteHotTruth said...

panther medicine is powahfull stuff...but you know that.
oxo
Danielle

Michelle | When I Grow Up Coach said...

How have I not commented on this yet?! I am losing my marbles.

You are a kick-ass rock star, Jamie! Loved all your answers. Can I join you for the perfect breakfast? Sounds heavenly.

And please...interview me!

Tara said...

Love your site, it's been awhile and I can't believe I missed this! Yes, please interview me! It is my belief that everyone loves to answer questions about themselves, and I am no exception...

email is tara.caffelle@telus.net

Lisa PN said...

Yes,
I am so late on this, but here is my answers to my questions!

http://girlcancreate.blogspot.com/2009/06/questions-for-me.html

Thanks it was fun!