Thursday, April 09, 2009

My Full Pink Moon Dreamboard

It's been an extraordinary first quarter of the year, truly amazing. And April has seen the culmination of so much work - the completion of The Next Chapter, the launch of Your Creative Spark, the beginning of our kitchen reno.

And now, under this full pink moon, I feel the need to for stillness. I want to have some quiet, some time alone. I want to take long, hot showers and sleep more. I want to enjoy the day-to-day, to enjoy the love in my life, to enjoy our new kitchen when it's done.

It feels like a time to celebrate all that I've accomplished, to take a breathe and savour it all and then to dive back in and discover what's next.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so wise to do that. There is an ebb and flow to life. Enjoy the stillness. We will still be around for the Next Chapter!

Danette said...

Yes, enjoy the stillness Jamie. Much deserved, delicious, stillness.

Mjfontaine said...

Yes Jamie you Dreamboard reflects this. Its important that you get rest and have celebration.

roxanne s. sukhan said...

Stillness ... yes, savour the stillness.

Caroline said...

May the moon govern your tides with kindness!

Suzie Ridler said...

Savouring sounds good to me this full moon Jamie and yes, it's good to have stillness and quiet too. I hope you get that and so much more this full moon.

Genie Sea said...

Beautiful equilibrium. Time to breathe and take it all in. You deserve the still happiness! May the Full Moon wash you with it :)

Tery Lynne said...

Beautiful! I see all these collages lately all over the place and I cannot seem to know how you are all designing them.

Are they photos on a poster board? Magazine cut-outs? I would really, really like to know :)

Shannon said...

Sounds like it is a the perfect time to enjoy the stillness.

Michelle | When I Grow Up Coach said...

It sounds like you need a Soul Week, which I believe I heard of from Kelly Rae Roberts. One week to take everything off your plate, make no plans, rip up all lists, & just follow your bliss - whether it's sleeping late & spending the day watching your favorite DVDs, or rising early to read a book for hours....you call the shots & give yourself what you need. Maybe when the kitchen renovation is done?

Jen said...

Enjoy the stillness, Jamie, you so deserve it! You do so much for others, take that time for you!~

Pink Heels said...

Where is a picture of your porcelain toilet in your dreamboard...heh,heh, heh! LOL

As Jamie wishes for herself, so I wish also!

Tori said...

I hope you get to just sit and enjoy all you've created. =)

Vedrana M. said...

looks wonderful, xoxo

Tiara said...

It's April already! wow!

time for a tea break...as your board indicates :)