Monday, February 09, 2009

My Full Snow Moon Dreamboard

Here are my dreams for this month, inspired deeply by my participation in The Bigger Game. I'm feeling very connected to my vision of a world where everyone gets to be the star they are.

M
y last month's dreamboard had a picture of a hawk. The other day, I looked out the window of my studio and guess what I saw sitting in those residential Toronto trees? Yes. A hawk. This is so unexpected in a neighbourhood with postage stamp backyards and neighbours side-by-side. I take it as affirmation that my choice of the word 'focus' is the right one and a reminder that things will happen 'as if by magic'.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when the universe allows us to see our dreams, hopes and wishes right before our very eyes!

l said...

A hawk in Toronto is unusual, I would take that as a sign as well..

Anonymous said...

oooh, love all the magical energy and the staircase... May this month bring out tout les etoiles!

Mjfontaine said...

I hope all that all that you wish for in your lovely dreamboard.

Tori said...

Beautiful dreamboard!

Her Speak said...

Oops, my mistake! This board is breathtaking as well! Hehe!

Here's to shooting stars and their beautiful blue dust!

Merry Full Moon~*
Molly

Genie Sea said...

May the magic grow and spread it's hawk-span wings! :)

Kathryn Costa said...

The hawk is a wonderful image. I think of Horus and how the healing of his eye became a symbol of renewal. There is a lot of power in the hawk. I have often thought it very good luck to see a hawk in one's travels.

I started a new blog just for these full moon dreamboards. You can view it here:
www.collagediva.com/full_moon

peppylady (Dora) said...

They tell me a hawk is sign of good omen.
Mine is up and the coffee is on also.

Anonymous said...

oh wow!!! what a very beautiful and charged dreamboard!!! there is so much energy here!!! the crystal eye is so magical and is reminding me to focus!!! hee hee!!!

peace and love to you jamie!!!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Shine your light! Love the elegant, clean lines of your images.