With a new group starting in January, I thought I'd share the answers to some of the questions I've received about participating in the group.
Questions about Circe's Circle
Do I have to be in Toronto?
- You can participate from anywhere in the world. Circe's Circle happens on a telephone conference line. We're just a phone call away from one another. (By the way, this is true of personal coaching too, only you call me direct)
Can you really bond with each other over the phone?
- Absolutely. It's amazing the intimacy and sacred space that can be created by connecting with each other at a regular time each week and sharing.
- The group is also limited to 6 participants so that everyone gets a chance to share and there is enough time to get to know one another.
What kinds of creative projects do people bring to Circe's Circle?
- A creative project can be anything that you want to bring to life in this world. Maybe you're ready to start your novel or your business or your first blog. Maybe you want to start painting or a performance piece or home renovations. Maybe you want to commit to a 12-week focus on your creativity or self-care or loving your body or clearing your clutter. There is flexibility around the nature of the project. The key is that it's something you want to move forward on over the 12 weeks of working together.
- If you have a project idea but are not sure if it's appropriate, the answer is yes, it is.
- If you're still not sure, please, email me to discuss the project.
What if I know I want to do something but I don't know what it is?
- "Discover my creative project" can be what you bring to the group. With great questions and lots of encouragement, the weekly sessions can help you find your focus.
What if I change my mind about what I want to accomplish?
- Great! Things became clearer, and that's amazing. At any point in the 12-week process, you can start where you are and move forward.
What can I expect during a call?
- Each week, we will take time to create the space. Everyone will have a chance to share how they're doing, what they've accomplished on their project and what challenges have shown up. There will be time to ask for help, to receive encouragement and suggestions if you want them. You will set yourself tasks for the following week that feel good and that will move you forward.
- Depending on the size of the group, we may spend time each week exploring topics that have come up during the calls. In the past these topics have included such things as confidence, money, and self-care.
- We will also have a private blog to share any thoughts or developments that occur during the week.
It is my joy and honour to lead Circe's Circle. Creative bloggers are such generous, loving, interesting people with big dreams and big hearts. When we come together, there is no end to the magic that we can create. Here's what one participant said about Circe's Circle:
- "I began Circe’s Circle just as I was starting to take the first steps in realizing my dream of becoming a full-time artist. Circe’s Circle has been a tremendous jumpstart in turning my artistic dreams into a reality." Jessie (For Jessie's full comment, click here)
I just know the right group of magical people are going to come together in January and change each other's lives. I look forward to sharing the circle with you.
To sign up or to ask more questions, please don't hesitate to email me or to leave a comment.
For more details, including schedule and rates, please visit my website.