Saturday, November 15, 2008

Project 365 ~ Week 46

Last Saturday Justin & I went through our pots and pans, clearing out some and buying a couple of new pieces. Now, I really can't wait to replace that tile!

I had a wonderful time making my Soul Collage.
Sunday we did some fall cleaning up in the yard.

Working from home, I find I share a desk with Jinx.
On Tuesday I had a wonderful coffee with Tara. Tara's my first RL friend I met from being on Twitter!

Wednesday night Justin was so sweet and took me too and from Nia.

Thursday was my first of many Studio Days.
Friday it was such a treat to have a coffee with my friend Annabel and then spend a couple of additional hours sitting and planning for my business and also researching some possibilities for the next Next Chapter!


And, of course, it wouldn't be a Friday if it didn't end with a great outing with Shannon. We had a great dinner out and the pleasure of seeing Twelve, which I wrote about here.

All of it was supported and surrounded by the element of water, which we're exploring with Soul Coaching. What a fabulous week.

Project 365 is my attempt to capture a year in my life through a photograph a day. On Saturday's I'll post the week's pics. At the end of the year, I'll create a video of all these precious moments. Feel free to participate at any time. Yours can be Project 347 or Project 292. It's up to you.

2 comments:

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Oh that vid of Jinx is just the cutest!!! purr purr purr what a sweetie.

Looks like another fun filled connecting lively week! Yay!!

Suzie Ridler said...

Fantastic and OMG I agree, that vid of Jynx was so cute! Oh how I miss you all. Are those the pots you bought Jamie?! I love them! I personally will always choose stainless steel, it's so pretty. Doh, that sounded ditsy!