Saturday, May 24, 2008

Project 365 ~ Week 19

Well, it's been a quiet posting week here at Starshyne Productions. I've been focused on home and clearing. On our Saturday morning adventure, Justin and I bought these fun coasters. Justin picked the pictures.

Decluttering and cleaning in the kitchen.

Victoria Day Monday we made a delicious frittata with leeks, tomato and goat cheese. Delish.

Have you ever noticed that spice jars aren't big enough? You always end up with your pretty little jar and then bags of spices that have to be stored somewhere else. No more! After years of searching we found these wonderful jars and now have the joy of looking at all the pretty colours too. Bliss.

Where I teach Nia they painted their utility box.

Shannon, the Movie Moxie, is covering the Inside Out Festival and we went to see Derek and Razzle Dazzle. In between the movies we enjoyed the beauty of Victoria College at U of T and took some photos.

Project 365 is my attempt to capture a year in my life through a photograph a day. On Saturday's I'll post the week's pics. At the end of the year, I'll create a video of all these precious moments. Feel free to participate at any time. Yours can be Project 347 or Project 292. It's up to you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture of you, with those lilac flowers framing your face!!

And I love the coasters and the spice jars!

Shannon said...

Wow, I love the pics this week! I thought the first one was frames, but coasters - that is the coolest :)

Your new spice jars rock!!!! They are so beautiful.

Going to the movies yesterday was fun! It's a nice time of year to be around Vic.

Suzie Ridler said...

Cutest pics of you and Shannon EVER! Oh look at those luscious colours.

Way to go on cleaning and organizing, I've been meaning to get out that book you got me for Christmas on that subject now that I feel free in my new home. Yay!

Oh please oh please tell me where you got those spice jars! I've been looking for the metalic kind but they always are magnetic which I don't like. Yours are PERFECT! I've come to really embrace the elegance of clear glass.

Melanie Margaret said...

You look so happy!
Your smile fills my heart with JOY!
XO,
melba

daisies said...

gosh i always love your photos :) i also really heart painted utility boxes, we have painted ones all over our city and they always make me smile!!

xo

Scarlett said...

thanks for your inspiration! i'm working on some creative projects and de-cluttering too.