Saturday, December 29, 2007

December Views ~ Dec 28

Popped out to do some returns and exchanges and found a 50% off sale that seriously helped my renovate my wardrobe project! New basics inspired me to go hardcore in clearing out my drawers.

Then it was time to take a breather and knit. Maybe in 2008 I'll progress beyond scarves.

After some downtime, I worked on a Nia routine we'll be launching in January.
Then meeting up with Shannon for our Friday Night Adventures.

This week is even more wardrobe expansion thanks to your friend and mine, Value Village. I've got the coziest red track pants now!
And then we headed over to our favourite local Chinese/Canadian greasy spoon where this lovely fortune finished off a great day in a great way.
December Views is almost over. Thanks for the inspiration, Daisy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you a very happy, healthy and successful new year!
It's wonderful to know you! :-)

Jessie said...

Yay for a new wardrobe at a discount! :) I've decided to go through my closets and drawers for the new year and SERIOUSLY get rid of stuff. Out with the old and in with the NEW! :)

ps.
I know that I admire your beauty! And I have a feeling I'm not the only one! :)

Claudia said...

I love your clothing colors, all my favourites too!

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, that's truly a big infusion of clothing to your wardrobe! I love that. Nice to see you and Shannon here Jamie.

Shannon said...

Great pics! What a fun filled day! Ok, I'm a little biased as I was there for some of it, hehe!