Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Holland Here We Come!


Today's the day; we leave for Holland. I thought I'd share some tulips from our garden as we head over to their home! This is my first trip to anywhere in Europe, and though I'm really scared of flying over deep water, I'm really excited about going. I have no idea what my Internet situation will be, but if I can I'll share the journey as I go. If not, I'll have a ton of stories and pictures when I get back!

Have a beautiful two weeks and enjoy the spring!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Have fun!

Suzie Ridler said...

Have a great trip Jamie!

Claudia said...

Have a great time!!! And I do hope you get to a computer - 2 weeks without you? I don´t think so!

Claudia said...

Have a great time!!! And I do hope you get to a computer - 2 weeks without you? I don´t think so!