Thursday, January 12, 2006

Connection


Another way that magic shows up is through connection. When you start putting your unique energy out into the world, something happens. It's like you're sending out a message on a very particular frequency, and you and others who are attuned to the same frequency magically start to find one another.

So today I really want to celebrate my connections, especially the people in my life who support me in my creativity and love me, my husband and my family, my clients and my friends. I want to celebrate the new friendships I've made over the past year, especially through Nia and through my coaching certification. And I want to express my gratitude for the amazing and inspiring community of creatives that are putting their work and energy on the Net and making magic. Thank you.

Connection really matters. I have to tell you that today I just felt so great that someone left a comment for me on my blog. I smiled and smiled because she'd taken the time to connect. And I'd been inspired to connect with her because of the beautiful contribution she'd made to Swirly Girl's 52 Fragments.You can see some of her work at her website, chestofdrawers. Thank you, Claudia!

Who are you going to connect with today?

No comments: