Some of the things I noticed today:
- My body is clenched, particularly my jaw, my face and my upper back.
- I'm curling my body forward a lot, like I'm protecting my chest and belly.
- I feel joyful when I'm out walking and observing the world around me.
- My spine is straight when I walk.
- Beautiful furniture stores catch my eye.
- I notice the people around me.
- I'm still wildly resistant to my morning pages, feeling all squirrelly inside and distracted by everything.
- It means the world to me to have a friend.
- I've left my stuff scattered throughout the house.
- There's a yearning growing inside of me.
- I'm not drinking much water.
- I love the smell of fall.
- I have some tears that want to be cried.
- It's nice to be around babies.
- Since I asked the Universe's help in moving me forward in my self-expression, all sorts of feelings are showing up, including age-old fears and frustrations.
And an observation offered to me by a wonderful friend:
- I get so excited about and love my work and clients so deeply that I don't see that I also need time that's just for me and for my self-expression.
That gets me all choked up, so I know there's truth in there. I guess Sabine was my sacred observer today - thank you, Sabine.
This month I'm exploring Denise Linn's Soul Coaching with an inspirational group of bloggers at The Next Chapter: Soul Coaching.