Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Celebrating Suzie's Etsy

I am so inspired by the world of creative bloggers. And today I get to be double inspired by a creative blogger that is also my sister, Suzie. She has just relaunched her wonderful Etsy store with a large array of jewellery. A year's worth of creating has found its way out into the world. Not only are Suzie's pieces beautiful and handcrafted, she puts her soul into them, choosing every detail with care and investing them with thought, intent and energy. They are truly magical.
Above are some of the creations that I've been lucky enough to receive from Suzie. She has also made a custom pendant for the amazing Jessie and described the process on her blog here. You can read about Jessie's reaction here.

One of the things that's really important to me is taking the time celebrate - to celebrate life, success, joy, moments, everything. And today I want to celebrate Suzie's leap into sharing her creative and magical energy with the world. Congratulations Suzie!

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Jamie, thank you so much! What an honour. I am blown away with you doing this for me. Thank you! I've enjoyed making every single necklace for you and am so happy to see them here and moved that you are so supportive of my Etsy efforts. Thank you Jamie, you are the best!