Saturday, March 29, 2008

Project 365 ~ Week 13



Project 365 is my attempt to capture a year in my life through a photograph a day. On Saturday's I'll post the week's pics. At the end of the year, I'll create a video of all these precious moments. Feel free to participate at any time. Yours can be Project 347 or Project 292. It's up to you.

Psst: I snuck in an additional photo because it was so cool to see the intense 1-shot competition at Rock, Paper, Scissors: The Way of the Tosser. And Shannon's got an awesome video clip of the pre-show treat. Check it out at Movie Moxie.

5 comments:

Melanie Margaret said...

The beads!
This picture made me smile ear to ear!

meghan said...

hiya!!

I liked these pictures a lot! They really show that you are leading LIFE - fantastic!!!

Jessie said...

Guess what photo is my favorite. Yep, you guessed it! The beads!! :) I'm smiling right next to Melba. ;)

I also like the tilty head Jamie shot. You are so cute! :)

ps.
Does anyone wanna play of rock, paper, scissors with me? Geesh, I wanna play now! :) despite computer difficulties, it looks like you had a fun week.

Mr. Lady said...

I love the kitchen picture. It's what a perfect Sunday morning is to me. And the one with the lady taking the picture at Yonge and Bloor is fabulous. You framed the phrase "the best corner in the world" perfectly. So awesome!

Anonymous said...

LOL! You're right, we do have the same laptop!

Love the beads picture as well!